Friday, March 18, 2005

Heh

There are so many emails flying around the VUWSA office that it sometimes becomes a little surreal (with all due credit to Kate from About Town).

Activities Officer, Brendan Jarvis got a little frustrated with all the mass emails he received and replied with this:

I've given up all hope that humans will be able to realise that capitalism is the obvious answer to all of the worlds problems and have resorted to extreme anarchism.
*gets gasoline and matches*
Brendan
To which Nick Kelly replied with:
I had some bloody anarchist siphon [sic] petrol out of the starlet tank just over a year ago. Fucking was due at work at 6:30am and it was 6:15am when I went down to the car and saw it. Swear I've never been so pissed off in my life...
Nick
P.S They stol
[sic] the fucking cap too. To this day the replacement isn't as good as the old one :-(
Fun times in the VUWSA Office...
Listed on BlogShares