Friday, March 18, 2005

And I'm Not Even Irish...

Yesterday I woke up and put on the first shirt I layed my hands on. It happened to be green.

Firstly, The First Lady and I met up with some freinds at Syn Bar for beer and pizza. I ended up in a very involved conversation on the merits of funding tertiary education with a Labour list MP. Moana was confident about Labour's state in the Maori seats in the upcoming election.

Accompanied by Greg, we headed to JJ Murphey's on Cuba Mall. The place was packed, but we spotted a former Cabinet Minister having a quiet one, and had to have a chat to him. Interesting conversation, to say the very least...

Ended up drinking with Andrew Kirton in the mist (I think Wellington Airport is closed today - there is certainly very little to see out of my office window) on the deck at JJ's, above Cuba Mall.

My head hurts today...
Listed on BlogShares