Monday, January 03, 2005

New Years Etc

Today is Day 3 of the Greenbrook Administration (although, I don't really start back until Wednesday, when I fly back to Wellington).

Anyway, the main purpose of this post is so that it says "January 2005" under archives on the sidebar. Fun times in Kumeu, you can probably tell.

Fairly uneventful New Year. Went to a New Years Eve party in Morningside (for life!). Wasn't too bad I guess. Had a good catch up with a few old friends over a beer or 12. Soon after midnight, recieved a stream of text messages from the likes of Jordan, Conor, Nick, and Jules, and missed phonecalls (and subsequent voice mails) from Tony and a very drunk former AUSA EVP - who shell remain nameless (although it was a very nice message, just the same).

Drove down to Pauanui on the Coromandel with a few mates yesturday. My god, I've never seen anything like it. Talk about the lifestyles of the rich and famous. BMW's everywhere. Someone in Auckland is obviously doing very well, thank you very much.

Had coffee this afternoon with an old school friend who had emailed me through Old Friends. I haven't really kept in touch with many of my friends from high school (mainly because I didn't have many), but she was as lovely and sweet as ever.
Listed on BlogShares