Friday, January 07, 2005

Fun Things I've Found In the President's Office #1

I've spent the last couple of days getting acquainted with my new office. This has meant trawling through the files, and reading anything which has caught my attention.

Some interesting finds:
  • According to the 1968 Student Handbook, the co-president's of the Political Club were former ACT MP Owen Jennings and Green MP Sue Kedgley. Kedgley was Women's Vice President of VUWSA at the time. All the exec photos in the 1968 Handbook are studio portraits.
  • The President's voice mail name tag was still set to 2000-2001 President Chris Hipkins.
  • The bottom of the desk drawer has a plentiful supply of fastfood sachets of sugar, salt, and pepper, as well as hotel soaps.
  • The pot plant on top of my filing cabinet takes only half a cup of water before it overflows. I found this out after I had tipped a beer jug of water over it this morning.
  • The office is big and easy to loose stuff in (or maybe that's just me?).

Listed on BlogShares