Tuesday, October 18, 2005

It's been a long time...

... Since I last posted. Sorry about that. Have been a little busy.

To bring everyone up to speed on what's been going on since my last post:
  • I have proposed to Phoebe, and she has accepted. We are getting married in May 2006.
  • Nick Kelly has been elected VUWSA President for 2006. He will be fine - he's been on exec as long as I have - but ***CENCERED BY INCOMING PRESIDENT***
  • I ran for NZUSA Co-President and failed.
  • I have moved out of Northland and into a place in Oriental Bay with Phoebe.
  • The university embargoed Salient for publishing details of fee setting.
  • We had a General Election, the result of which (ie yesterday's coalition announcement) has made me seriously question weather or not I will rejoin the Labour Party next year.
That's about it.

I am going to set up a new blog shortly (as I will soon no longer be VUWSA President), and will post the URL here.

Jeremy.
Listed on BlogShares